Find Hotels in Ixtapan de la Sal
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $32
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2018
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2020
Visiting Ixtapan de la Sal
Visitors to Ixtapan de la Sal are sure to enjoy the spas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and hot springs.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toluca
- The closest major airport is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ixtapan de la Sal
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ixtapan Aquatic Park. Additionally, you'll find Tonatico Municipal Pool and Our Lady of Tonatico Church in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Ixtapan de la Sal. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Matea Inn - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Quinta San Carlos - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Rancho San Diego Grand Spa Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Ixtapan de la Sal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 14.17 inches of rain falls on Ixtapan de la Sal each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ixtapan de la Sal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ixtapan de la Sal, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ixtapan de la Sal?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Ixtapan de la Sal?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Ixtapan de la Sal?
What's the best place to stay near Ixtapan Aquatic Park?
What are some accommodations with pools in Ixtapan de la Sal?
Recent reviews of Ixtapan de la Sal hotels
More trip options
- Ixtapan de la Sal Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ixtapan de la Sal Airports
- Hotels in Ixtapan de la Sal Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Ixtapan de la Sal Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ixtapan de la Sal
- More Hotel Options in Ixtapan de la Sal
- More Popular Hotels in Toluca
- Other Hotels near Ixtapan de la Sal, Toluca
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends