Visitors to Taxco are sure to enjoy the shopping, cathedral, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and live music. In Taxco, there are 26 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taxco
Cultural venues in the city include Casa Humboldt, Guillermo Spratling Museum, and Silver Museum. The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Santa Prisca Cathedral and Figueroa House Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Taxco. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- De Cantera y Plata - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Boutique Pueblo Lindo - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Casa del Laurel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Taxco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Taxco gets about 14.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 53°F