Visiting Tenango del Valle
Travelers to Tenango del Valle will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tenango del Valle
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nevado de Toluca National Park. In the area, you'll also find Zacango Zoo and Teatro Quimera.
As you plan for your vacation to Tenango del Valle, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 61 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Toluca is 13.6 mi (22 km) from central Tenango del Valle. Guests who stay at this 2-star inn in Toluca can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value.
- Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center is located 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Tenango del Valle. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Ixtapan de la Sal can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quinta Del Rey Express is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Tenango del Valle. This 3-star hotel in Toluca features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Tenango del Valle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 26.61 inches of rain falls on Tenango del Valle each year
- Usually April and June are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F