Those traveling to Jasper are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jasper
Places to visit in the larger region include Mystic Caverns, Hemmed-in-Hollow Falls, and Hurricane River Caverns. In the area, you'll also find Boone County Heritage Museum and Lyric Theater.
As you start planning for your getaway to Jasper, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 26 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- NEW Listing Secluded Ozark MT Cabin on 12 Acres Across From River is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Jasper. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Harrison can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Harrison AR is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the center of Jasper. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Harrison can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Seville, an Ascend Collection Hotel is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from central Jasper. Guests who stay at this 1.5-star hotel in Harrison can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
Dressing for Jasper
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jasper is 44.13 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F