Visitors can enjoy all that Huntsville has to offer including the baseball games, bars, and parks. In Huntsville, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 35.4 mi (57 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Huntsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, Quigley's Castle, and War Eagle Cavern. You'll also find War Eagle Mill and Hobbs State Park Conservation Area Visitor Center in the area.
As you plan your trip to Huntsville, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 241 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Secluded Cabin on the Kings River at Marshall Ford. Private and Beautiful River is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Huntsville. This 3.5-star hotel in Eureka Springs features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- River Front Cabin On Kings River With Room For Your Horses is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from central Huntsville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Eureka Springs can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Mountain Majesty ~ Country Elegance at its Best! is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the center of Huntsville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Fayetteville can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Huntsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 45.51 inches of rain falls on Huntsville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F