Visitors can enjoy all that Yellville has to offer including the riverfront and parks. In Yellville, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 23 mi (37 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Branson, MO (BKG), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yellville
The picturesque setting of Buffalo National River and Buffalo River State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Bull Shoals Lake to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Yellville, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 65 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- New! 'hampton Creek Hideaway' 2BR Bruno Home! is located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Yellville. This 2.5-star hotel in Mountain Home features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Welcome To Our Cozy And Private Ozark Mountains Cottage is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the center of Yellville. Guests who stay at this 1.5-star hotel in Harrison can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Secluded Woodland Retreat on 500 Acres is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from central Yellville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Harrison can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Yellville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 45.12 inches of rain falls on Yellville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 25°F