Find Hotels in Marshall, AR
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Marshall has to offer including its parks. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 36.4 mi (58.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marshall
The picturesque setting of Buffalo National River and Ozark National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Collier Homestead and Tyler Bend Visitor Center in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Marshall, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 17 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Cedar Cabin Located on a Buffalo Farm Near the Buffalo National River is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from central Marshall. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Mountain View can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable beds and location.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Mountain View is located 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from the heart of Marshall. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Mountain View can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Dogwood Motel is 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the center of Marshall. This 2.5-star motel in Clinton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Marshall
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Marshall gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F