History buffs enjoy visiting Harrison though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, theaters, and mountain views.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Harrison
- The closest major airport is in Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Branson, MO (BKG), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Harrison
The city's cultural venues include Lyric Theater and Boone County Heritage Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Maplewood Cemetery. Additionally, you might want to add Mystic Caverns to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Harrison. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Harrison - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Seville, an Ascend Collection Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrison - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Harrison
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Harrison is 44.13 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F