Travelers to Jemison will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jemison
Places to visit in the larger region include Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum, Timberline Golf Course, and Ozan Winery and Cellars. You'll also find Clanton Community Parks and University of Montevallo in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Jemison, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Inn is located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the heart of Jemison. This 2.5-star motel in Clanton features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Inn of Clanton is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the center of Jemison. This 2-star motel in Clanton features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn Calera is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from central Jemison. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Calera can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Jemison
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 54.72 inches of rain falls on Jemison each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F