Visitors to Alabaster are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, theaters, and football games. Top sights around the area include Tannehill Park, Vulcan Statue, and Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
- You'll find 163 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Birmingham
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Alabaster
Tannehill Park, Vulcan Statue, and Birmingham Botanical Gardens are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Central Alabama Paintball Park and Ballantrae Golf Club in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alabaster - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Alabaster
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alabaster is 54.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F