Think of yourself sauntering around the streets during your future day off, noticing the buildings or the lovely settings wherever you look. But Juarez Theater is one draw you are especially counting on. You have wanted to wander there for years, and right now is the time to tick it off.
Where Is There to Stay Near Juarez Theater?
Hotels near Juarez Theater
Juarez Theater is a location you're sure to remember years after your vacation is done.
Come and check it out in Guanajuato.
There are an impressive 28 hotels to choose from within 0.6 miles of Juarez Theater. You're sure to secure just what you're looking for within walking distance. The Hotel Boutique 1850, Edelmira Hotel Boutique and La Casona de Don Lucas are a few of the popular establishments.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a variety of budget hotels close by. Located 0.9 miles from it is the Villa Maria Cristina, but perhaps you could also check out the Quinta Las Acacias if you want another to choose from. It's 1 mile away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something fancy, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. The Hotel Abadía Plaza is just 1 mile away, while the Hotel Posada Santa Fe can be reached in 0.1 miles. Both of these places are elegant and extremely comfortable.
Take in the rich notes of coffee and snack on a delectable treat at Santo Café. This well-known eatery is the ideal stop for tourists who want to see Juarez Theater. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the area's dining spots. Discover new dishes and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Casona de las aves. And finally, pop open a beer and talk to some of the locals while you unwind at Las Musas.
You don't have to travel very far from Juarez Theater to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Quiet inside and visible from afar, Church of San Diego is not just a place of prayer, but a popular tourist attraction too.
- Enjoy watching the world go by and mixing with the locals at Jardín de la Unión.
- Refreshing air and green surroundings await you at the urban sanctuary, Union Garden.
- If you like moseying about and exploring the local area, your time will be well spent at La Paz Square.
- If you're a fine arts enthusiast, your stay won't be complete without a tour of Don Quijote Iconographic Museum.
Our catalogue of hotels and resorts in Guanajuato offers all that you want, so you will certainly find selections near Juarez Theater that you'll love. Get hunting: Guanajuato had more than a few tourists last year. You can find the tips and recommendations you need right here. When you're ready to book, do so boldly: explorers of all kinds recommended their Guanajuato hotel.
- Rooms in Guanajuato accommodation are always presentable and fresh.
- And we have comfy suites for all individuals, including big families and singles.
- The guest services at lodging near Juarez Theater will be grand, which will only improve your vacation to this stunning feature.
You can stay right in the area thanks to Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near Juarez Theater.
Interesting Guanajuato Facts
With Juarez Theater conquered, you'll still have things to do in Guanajuato.
- Stop off for a delectable meal of the local ingredients and happen upon the perfect boutique to get a few keepsakes.
- After some hours spent on its abundant excursions, you'll also find Guanajuato is on the ball when it comes to setting out the red carpet.
- Guanajuato is currently starting to gain in status after having been kept secret.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few new photo ops. You'll never regret planning an escape to Guanajuato, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Juarez Theater. Reserve now!