Visiting Kadirana North
Visitors can enjoy all that Kadirana North has to offer including the local tours, gardens, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and tucked away setting. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Kadirana North
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kadirana North
Negombo Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Angurukaramulla Temple and Maris Stella College in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kadirana North. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lespri Grand - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Kadirana North
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Kadirana North gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F