Visiting Seeduwa - Katunayake
Visitors to Seeduwa - Katunayake are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and bars. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Seeduwa - Katunayake
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seeduwa - Katunayake
Negombo Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Angurukaramulla Temple and Maris Stella College.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Seeduwa - Katunayake. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grandeeza Luxury Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Airport resort - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Empyrean Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and overall condition.
Getting Around Seeduwa - Katunayake
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Seeduwa. Seeduwa - Katunayake might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Seeduwa - Katunayake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.44 inches of rain falls on Seeduwa - Katunayake each year
- Hottest months are usually February and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F