Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Ettukala, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the city is Negombo Beach.
- There are 64 hotels and other accommodations in Ettukala
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ettukala
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Negombo Beach. Additionally, you'll find St. Sebastian's Church and St Anthony's Church in the area.
In Ettukala, you'll find 64 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Christima Residence - This 2.5-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Heritance Negombo - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Fashion Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ettukala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ettukala is 2.44 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F