Top Hotels Near Negombo Fish Market in Negombo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Negombo Fish Market
You could be seeing lower prices
Negombo Fish Market Hotel Guide
Negombo Fish Market is a great place to while away a few hours.
Already planning a visit? You'll want to head to Gampaha District, an area positioned 17 miles from the nation's capital, Gampaha District.
Tourists are always thrilled to learn that there are as many as 41 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Negombo Fish Market. Some are the Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, the Amagi Lagoon and the Golden Star Beach Hotel, just 2 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a variety of budget hotels in the area. The Lodge19 and the Friends Guesthouse Negombo are popular choices. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the other is 1 mile.
After a big day of exploring, relax in style at one of the deluxe hotels that are situated just a quick drive away. The Jetwing Beach and the Jetwing Blue are two properties you should put on your shortlist.
Every now and then, you need a treat! Head to Shenon peris for a light meal and some delicious coffee. This well-known spot is located nearby Negombo Fish Market. Later, go to another restaurant in the vicinity. Grab a table for dinner at Negombo New Resthouse Restaurant & Bar and select a dish you've never tried before. Finally, head to Choy's Waterfront Residence. Have a few beers and mingle with your buddies.
Other Places to Visit near Negombo Fish MarketDon't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Negombo Fish Market, there is plenty more to do:
- Dutch Fort is an important site which played a part in shaping the region as we know it today. Get to know the story behind this iconic site and why it's considered historically significant.
- An eye-catching building, St.Mary's Church is a fixture of the landscape. This house of prayer has a significant role in the social and religious way of life of the destination.
- Ave Maria Convent is a place of worship that is worth visiting if you want to get a glimpse of life in a holy community.
- Work on your spiritual side and stand among the worshipers at St. Sebastian's Church.
- Maris Stella College has been famous for a long time as a key institute of knowledge and learning here.
The metro is a convenient way of getting to Negombo Fish Market. It's just 0.7 miles from the most convenient station, Negombo Railway Station.