Visitors can enjoy all that Kalymnos has to offer including the parks, waterfront, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Kalymnos
- The closest major airport is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalymnos
Cultural venues in the city include Maritime Museum of Kalymnos, Agios Savvas Monastery, and Folklore Museum of Kalymnos. The city's natural beauty is on display at Symplegades Rocks, Poets Crag, and Kalydna Crag. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Massouri Beach and Grande Grotta.
In Kalymnos, you'll be able to select from 55 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Elena Village - This 4-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its pool and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Plaza - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Continental - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Kalymnos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Kalymnos gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F