Visitors to Marmari are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, local tours, and entertainment choices.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Marmari
- The closest major airport is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 13 mi (21 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marmari
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Igroviotopos Alikis. In the area, you'll also find Tigaki Beach and Lido Waterpark.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Marmari. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Cook Kos - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Caravia Beach Hotel & Bungalows - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Aslanis Village Hotel - This 2-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Marmari
- Average annual rainfall for Marmari is 0 inches