Travelers to Pserimos will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Bodrum Castle, Bodrum Windmills, and Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- There are 346 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pserimos
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bodrum Castle, Bodrum Windmills, and Museum of Underwater Archaeology. In the area, you'll also find Igroviotopos Alikis and Tigaki Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Pserimos, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 178 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- H Hotel Pserimos Villas is located in central Pserimos. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Pserimos can enjoy access to a terrace and an in-room kitchen.
- Casa Cook Kos is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center. This 5-star hotel in Kos features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Pserimos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Pserimos each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F