Top Hotels Near Kandy Clock Tower in Kandy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Kandy Clock Tower
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Kandy Clock Tower Hotel Guide
If Kandy Clock Tower is at the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to know a little bit more about it.
It's situated in Kandy District, a distance of 60 miles from the national capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
It's easy to locate accommodation options close to Kandy Clock Tower. With 26 hotels within 0.6 miles, you're certain to find a great spot. Among the most popular establishments are the Hotel Hill Top, Vista Nethmi Villa and Hotel See Kandy.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having several budget-friendly hotels in the area. Placed 1 mile away is the Kandy City Hostel, but you could also check out the Hotel Sunray if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.9 miles away.
There's nothing better than heading back to a luxurious room and donning a plush bathrobe at the end of a busy day. You'll find a number of premium hotels close by where you'll be able to do just that. Make sure you take a look at the latest specials at the Serene Grand Hotel (0.6 miles away) or the Serene Grand Villa (0.6 miles away).
You deserve a sweet treat! Drop by Hashan’s kingdom for a light meal and some robust coffee. This well-known spot is situated nearby Kandy Clock Tower. When hunger comes calling, dig into a meal at Liquidz Mega Hotel. This dining establishment is also within walking distance. Want to cap the night with a few beers? You won't have to venture too far to find The Touchdown by O.
Other Places to Visit near Kandy Clock TowerWhile you are here, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Kandy Clock Tower to visit:
- The suggestion of exploring a burial site as a tourist destination could appear strange, but Commonwealth War Cemetery interests many visitors as a result of its cultural and historical value.
- Wales Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is enjoyed by both tourists and locals. Pack some healthy snacks and have a relaxing day in the fresh air.
- Royal Palace of Kandy cannot be missed if you're touring the most symbolic sites in the area. This grand residence is known for its architecture as well as its atmosphere and fascinating history.
- The calming setting at Natha Devale gives you the perfect opportunity to view things from a new perspective.
- Explore your spiritual side by stopping by Sri Dalada Maligawa.
Kandy Clock Tower can be easily reached by rail. The closest stop, Kandy Railway Station, is located 0.3 miles away.