Visitors to Karacalli are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Perga, Hadrian's Gate, and Clock Tower.
- There are 543 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karacalli
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Perga, Hadrian's Gate, and Clock Tower. Additionally, in the area you'll find Karaalioglu Park and Yivli Minare Mosque.
As you start planning your visit to Karacalli, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 360 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Delphin Imperial - All Inclusive is located within 2.6 mi (4.3 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Antalya features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel - All Inclusive is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center. This 5-star resort in Antalya features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Aska Lara Resort & Spa is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Antalya can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Hidirlik Tower, 9.1 mi/14.7 km from the heart of the city, and Duden Waterfalls, which is 9.2 mi/14.8 km away.
Dressing for Karacalli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- Karacalli gets about 38.15 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F