Visitors can enjoy all that Karachi has to offer including the monuments, museums, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, temples, and entertainment choices.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Karachi
- The closest major airport is in Karachi (KHI-Jinnah Intl.), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karachi
Cultural venues in the city include Pakistan Maritime Museum, Pakistan Air Force Museum, and National Museum of Pakistan. The city is notable for landmarks like Karachi War Cemetery, Mazar-e-Quaid, and Holy Trinity Cathedral. The city's natural beauty is on display at Beach Park, Clifton Beach, and Oyster Rocks.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Karachi. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Avari Towers Karachi - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Mövenpick Hotel Karachi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Karachi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 96°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Karachi is 1.26 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F