- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gateway of India
- 11 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
- 17 min walk
- St George Hospital
- 4 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Colaba neighborhood, Fariyas Hotel is in the city center and by the sea. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at MMRDA Grounds, or consider a night out at JioGarden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Gateway of India - 11 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 17 min walk
- St George Hospital - 4 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 4 min drive
- Crawford Market - 4 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 11 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 25 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Tamarind Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Tamarind Poolside – Poolside restaurant. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Coffee Talk – Serves light fare daily.
- Tavern Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3200
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fariyas Hotel
- Fariyas Hotel Mumbai
- Fariyas Mumbai
- Hotel Fariyas
- Fariyas Hotel Hotel
- Fariyas Hotel Mumbai
- Fariyas Hotel Hotel Mumbai
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel in a great location
The staff at Fariyas were incredible. They were very out going and always helped me out when they could. The actual rooms were average, although I have never stayed in another Mumbai hotel, so I can only compare it to hotels in other cities. The place was very clean and felt very safe. Plus it is just a couple blocks from the Colaba Market and the Gateway of India.