Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Kemer, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights in the city include Phaselis Ruins and Olympos Beach.
- You'll find 2431 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kemer
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Olympos Beach, Kemer Merkez Bati Public Beach, and Nomad Theme Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Phaselis Ruins and Liman Street.
In Kemer, you'll be able to select from 379 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Monte - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Sedir Palas Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Villa Lukka - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Antalya Aquarium, located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center, and Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland, which is 20.2 mi/32.5 km away.
Dressing for Kemer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kemer is 38.66 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F