Kenai Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having difficulty finding a motel in Kenai, consider some of the motels we suggest around the area or let us help you find something similar from over 37 lodging options. Simply use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-effective amenities such as free parking and free airport transportation.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
Uptown Motel Kenai
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle.
Lakeshore Inn & Suites
- Room amenities like free WiFi are included, along with freebies like breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- Central Kenai is 62 mi (99.8 km) away
Puffin Inn of Anchorage
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- Located 62 mi (99.8 km) from the heart of Kenai
Motel 6 Anchorage - Midtown
- Central Kenai is 63.1 mi (101.6 km) away
- Laundry facilities along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are available during your stay.
Hooligans Fishing Lodge
- 8.1 mi (13 km) from the heart of Kenai
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Kenai
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Kenai Beach
- Cunningham Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- North Peninsula Recreation Area
- Jumping Junction
These are other places worth a visit:
- Challenger Learning Center
- Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center
Kenai is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Kenai
Figure out the ideal time to visit Kenai by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average 8° F
- April-June: 63° F is the daytime average and 22° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 65° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 51° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 18.15 inches in a year
How to Get to Kenai and Around the Area
|Kenai, AK (ENA-Kenai Municipal) ||Airport ||0.9 mi (1.4 km) |
|Tyonek, AK (TYE) ||Airport ||36 mi (57.9 km) |