Visitors to Kerman are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kerman
Places to visit in the larger region include Moravia Wines, Ponini Winery, and LoMac Winery. You'll also find Ficklin Vineyards and Kearney Mansion Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Kerman, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 25 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Piccadilly is located 19 mi (30.6 km) from the heart of Kerman. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fresno can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno-Northwest is 15.5 mi (25 km) from central Kerman. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fresno can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites is 16.2 mi (26 km) from the center of Kerman. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fresno can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Kerman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 9.61 inches of rain falls on Kerman each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F