Kersbrook Hotels $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Those traveling to Kersbrook are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia.
- There are 321 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kersbrook
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Wine Centre of Australia, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, and Art Gallery of South Australia. Additionally, in the area you'll find Adelaide Oval and Government House.
As you plan your trip to Kersbrook, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 321 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is located 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Kersbrook. This 4-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square is 17 mi (27.4 km) from central Kersbrook. This 4.5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Adelaide Rockford is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Kersbrook. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adelaide can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Rundle Mall, 17.1 mi/27.5 km from the heart of the city, and Adelaide Festival Centre, which is 17.2 mi/27.7 km away.
Dressing for Kersbrook
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Kersbrook gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 38°F