Visiting Khok Kloi
Visitors can enjoy all that Khok Kloi has to offer including its beaches. There are 320 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Khok Kloi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Natai Beach. In the area, you'll also find Shrine of King Heng Ling and Pilai Bridge.
As you make plans for a getaway to Khok Kloi, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 52 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Coastal Escape - Natai is located in central Khok Kloi. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star villa in Khok Kloi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private pool.
- Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Khok Kloi. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sa Khu can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its room size and surrounding nightlife.
- The Slate, formerly Indigo Pearl is located 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the heart of Khok Kloi. This 5-star resort in Sa Khu features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 9 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Khok Kloi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Khok Kloi each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F