Visiting Phang Nga
Visitors can enjoy all that Phang Nga has to offer including the temples, local tours, and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. A top sight in the city is Ao Phang Nga National Park.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Phang Nga
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Phang Nga
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ao Phang Nga National Park, Sa Nang Manora Waterfall, and Wat Tam Pueng Cave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tham Sam Rock Art and Phung Chang Cave.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Phang Nga. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Murano Phang-Nga Bay - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Phang Nga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Phang Nga gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F