Visiting Thai Mueang
Visitors to Thai Mueang are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. A top sight in the area is Ao Phang Nga National Park.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Thai Mueang
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Thai Mueang
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Khao Lak Beach and Bo Dan Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Khao Lak Turtle Sanctuary and Tab Lamu Pier.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Thai Mueang. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Khaolak Merlin Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- The Briza Beach Resort Khaolak - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Waterjade Resort - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
A popular place to see outside the city is Ao Phang Nga National Park, located 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Thai Mueang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Thai Mueang each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F