Visitors can enjoy all that Kijimadaira has to offer including the ski areas and parks. Top sights around the area include Jigokudani Monkey Park, Joshinetsu Kogen National Park, and Mt. Naeba Ski Resort. You'll find 460 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nagano.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kijimadaira
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kijimadairayamabikonooka Park and Kijimadaira Ski Area. In the area, you'll also find Jigokudani Monkey Park and Joshinetsu Kogen National Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kijimadaira. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- MIYUKINOMORI YOUTH HOSTEL is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center. This 1-star hostel in Kijimadaira features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Hotel Chene Kijimadaira is located within 3.9 mi (6.2 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Kijimadaira features a restaurant and free parking.
- HOTEL RADIANT is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Kijimadaira features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Mt. Naeba Ski Resort, located 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the heart of the city, and M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena, which is 18.8 mi/30.2 km away.
Dressing for Kijimadaira
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kijimadaira is 44.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F