When you imagine your future getaway, you probably see yourself wandering around downtown, gazing up at the monuments or the exquisite environment wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you have been looking forward to most of all: Shiga Kogen Ski Area. Now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Where to Stay at Shiga Kogen Ski Area
Hotels near Shiga Kogen Ski Area
Drag yourself out of bed and get to the fresh snow first at Shiga Kogen Ski Area. The morning light from the peak of the mountain has to be seen to be believed.
Located in the city of Nagano, it's a vibrant favorite of tourists.
Book a hotel in this area. There are 4 to choose from. The Shiga Park Hotel and Shiga Lake Hotel can all be found within a mere 2 miles of Shiga Kogen Ski Area.
There are a few inexpensive, yet cheerful and comfortable, accommodation options situated in the area. Two places are the Villa Alpen, 0.09 miles away, and the Charade Inn Shiga, situated just 0.4 miles away.
If you enjoy traveling in comfort, you should look into staying at one of the luxury hotels. Look no further than the Jinpyokaku and the Aburaya Tosen for excellent facilities.
Before you go to Shiga Kogen Ski Area, grab a coffee and some treats at 志賀グリーンホテル (志賀高原サンバレー, 7148 Hirao, Yamanouchi). When you're truly hungry, you don't need to search for a spot to eat a real meal. 東館山展望台レストラン (長野県下高井郡山ノ内町蓮池 総合会館98) is merely 0.6 miles away.
Of course, there are a few other things going on in proximity to Shiga Kogen Ski Area:
- Whether you're a first-timer or a professional, Hasuike Ski Area is a fantastic ski field for most skill levels and interests.
- People who love animals should stop by Jigokudani Monkey Park, a wonderful spot maintained to keep the area's wildlife safe.
- Onsen-ji Temple is a building devoted to worship embedded with rich cultural significance.
- Man has always been captivated by the magnificence of mountains. If you find yourself drawn to the magic of high peaks and stunning scenery, a climb up Mt Yokote is an experience you will cherish.
- If you're ever in need of a quiet place to escape, Baio-ji Temple offers a serene setting.
It's easy for tourists to reach Shiga Kogen Ski Area by train as it's merely 0.6 miles from there to 蓮池駅.
Expedia's rooms in Nagano offer everything you require, so you will definitely find locales near Shiga Kogen Ski Area you'll fall in love with. Nagano had quite a few tourists in the last year, so start researching. You'll rest assured when booking time is here, too: multiple travelers approve of their Nagano hotel. You're just a click away from all the pointers and tricks you could ever want.
- The concierge services at lodging near Shiga Kogen Ski Area will be awesome, which can only improve your holiday to this dazzling site.
- "Tidy, neat, and ready to welcome you" is the goal for Nagano hotels.
- Looking for room contentment plus neatness? You're on the perfect website.
Nagano accommodation saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. Thanks to our comprehensive roster of hotels near Shiga Kogen Ski Area, we see your desired place in your future.
Learn About Nagano
You'll still have lots to do in Nagano once you've crossed Shiga Kogen Ski Area off your list.
- Find a cute store to buy some gifts and enjoy a mouthwatering supper of the local cuisine.
- Use an afternoon to plot some action, and you'll soon find Nagano also is on the ball when it comes to individualized treatment.
- Nagano is starting to gain in status after having been hidden away.
Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few breathtaking selfies. Paying a visit to Nagano is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Shiga Kogen Ski Area from Expedia. Book today!