Find Hotels in Kimberley
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
The Best Golf & Ski Base in Kimberley BC - Golf, Ski, Hike, Bike or Just Relax!! Private Hot Tub on Your Deck
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Visitors give high marks for the ski areas in Kimberley, which is also known for its mountain views and golf courses. In Kimberley, there are 48 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kimberley
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Cominco Gardens and Kimberley Nature Park. Top activities include skiing and golfing, while Trickle Creek Golf Course, Kimberley Alpine Resort, and Kimberley Golf Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Platzl and Kimberley's Underground Mining Railway.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Kimberley. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mountain Spirit Resort - With a stay at this 4-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its proximity to shopping and high-quality beds.
- Trickle Creek Lodge - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Polaris Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kimberley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Kimberley gets about 0.59 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 14°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Kimberley?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kimberley, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Kimberley?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Kimberley?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Kimberley?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Kimberley?
Where is the best place to stay near Kimberley Alpine Resort?
What about the best place to stay close to Bootleg Gap Golf Course?
What's the best high-end hotel in Kimberley?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Kimberley?
What's the best accommodation for a ski vacation in Kimberley?
Recent reviews of Kimberley hotels
More trip options
- Kimberley Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kimberley Airports
- Hotels in Kimberley Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Kimberley Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kimberley
- More Hotel Options in Kimberley
- More Popular Hotels in Cranbrook
- Other Hotels near Kimberley, Cranbrook
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends