Visitors to Koah are sure to enjoy the rainforests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. Great Barrier Reef, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 499 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Koah
Great Barrier Reef, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cedar Park Rainforest Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Koah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Koah is 81.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 63°F