Visiting Kocierz Moszczanicki
Travelers to Kocierz Moszczanicki will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kocierz Moszczanicki
Places to visit in the larger region include Żywiec Lake, Zar Mountain Tram, and Miedzybrodzie Zywieckie Beach. You'll also find Church of Miedzybrodzie Bialskie and Zywiec Brewery Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kocierz Moszczanicki, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Qubus Hotel Bielsko-Biala is 11.2 mi (18 km) from the center of Kocierz Moszczanicki. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bielsko-Biala can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Mlyn Jacka Hotel & Spa is 13.7 mi (22 km) from central Kocierz Moszczanicki. This 4-star hotel in Wadowice features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel & SPA Czarny Groń is located 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Kocierz Moszczanicki. This 4-star hotel in Andrychow features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Kocierz Moszczanicki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kocierz Moszczanicki is 0.94 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F