Those traveling to Tresna are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Ustron Ski Resort. There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tresna
Ustron Ski Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Miedzybrodzie Zywieckie Beach and Zar Mountain Tram.
As you start planning your visit to Tresna, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Centrum Wypoczynku Odys is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the center of Tresna. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tresna can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Galicja Wellness & SPA is located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the heart of Tresna. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oswiecim can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free Internet. Our customers like its dining options and WiFi.
- Hotel Olecki is 19 mi (30.6 km) from central Tresna. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oswiecim can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Tresna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Tresna gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F