Visitors can enjoy all that Kwabenyan has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 349 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Accra
- The closest major airport is in Accra (ACC-Kotoka Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kwabenyan
Places to visit in the larger region include Achimota Mall, Achimota Golf Club, and University of Ghana. Additionally, you'll find Achimota Forest and Accra Zoo and Endangered Primate Breeding Centre in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Kwabenyan. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Accra Royal Castle Apartments & Suites - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Acacia Lodge, North Legon (Haatso) - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kwabenyan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Kwabenyan gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F