Overview of Kyoto Garden Palace
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room, Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Semidouble Room, Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Semidouble Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Single Room, Smoking
Deluxe Single Room, Non Smoking
Run of the House (For 2 person)
Run of the House (For 1 person)
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighborhood, Kyoto Garden Palace is in the historical district and near a metro station. Kyoto Imperial Palace and Goo Shrine are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Marutamachi Station is 9 minutes by foot and Imadegawa Station is 10 minutes.
- Goo Shrine - 1 min walk
- Kyoto Imperial Palace - 4 min walk
- Kyoto University - 19 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 3 min drive
- Nijō Castle - 8 min drive
- Jingu-marutamachi Station - 3 min drive
- Marutamachi Station - 9 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 83 min drive
- Your Irish Pub In Kyoto - 5 min walk
- くれーぷ＆かふぇ KOIKEYA - 7 min walk
- McDonald's Karasuma-Marutamachi - 8 min walk
- 京都つゆしゃぶCHIRIRI 本店 - 8 min walk
- Uotami - 8 min walk
About this property
Kyoto Garden Palace
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1452 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice one! Location is good. Recommending…