Visiting La Garnache
Travelers to La Garnache will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 352 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Garnache
Places to visit in the larger region include Commanderie de Coudrie, Challans Notre Dame Cathedral, and Salle des Noues Hippodrome. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Machecoul and Eglise de Machecoul.
As you plan your vacation to La Garnache, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 33 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Escale Oceania Nantes Aéroport is 22 mi (35.5 km) from central La Garnache. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bouguenais can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Villa des marais is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the center of La Garnache. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in La Chevroliere can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Oceania Nantes Aéroport is located 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the heart of La Garnache. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bouguenais can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for La Garnache
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 30.08 inches of rain falls on La Garnache each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F