Find Hotels in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Saint-Jean-de-Monts hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2018
Reviewed on May 24, 2015
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Visitors to Saint-Jean-de-Monts are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, spas, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Noirmoutier.
- There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
Favorite family attractions include Explora Park and Thalasso Thermes Marins. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Noirmoutier in the area.
In Saint-Jean-de-Monts, you'll be able to select from 67 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Robinson - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- LOGIS L'Espadon - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking.
- Auberge La Chaumiere - This 2-star hotel features free parking, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a terrace.
Dressing for Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Jean-de-Monts, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Saint-Jean-de-Monts Golf?
What about the best place to stay near Thalasso Thermes Marins?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
What's the best golf hotel in Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
What are some accommodations with pools in Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
Recent reviews of Saint-Jean-de-Monts hotels
More trip options
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Jean-de-Monts Airports
- Hotels near Popular Saint-Jean-de-Monts Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- More Hotel Options in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- More Popular Hotels in Pays de la Loire
- Other Hotels near Saint-Jean-de-Monts, Pays de la Loire
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends