Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sallertaine has to offer. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Noirmoutier.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Sallertaine
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sallertaine
Chateau de Noirmoutier is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Challans Notre Dame Cathedral and Salle des Noues Hippodrome.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sallertaine. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Les P'tites Maisons dans la Prairie is located within 1.9 mi (3 km) of the city center. This campground in Sallertaine features a golf course, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Top Vacances is 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city's heart. This cottage in Sallertaine features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- 3-star Classified 3-room Rental for 6 People - Heated Pool - is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center. With a stay at this property in Sallertaine, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Sallertaine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Sallertaine gets about 30.08 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F