Find Motels in La Grande
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in La Grande
Other property types in La Grande
Americas Best Value Sandman Inn
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham LaGrande
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
La Grande Inn
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
La Grande Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 11 hotels and other lodging choices in La Grande, though you'll find just 5 low-cost motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed after World War II with the appeal of road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' best-rated La Grande motels to choose from:
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the free parking, along with in-room amenities like free wired Internet.
Things to Do in La GrandeVisitors like La Grande for its shops, restaurants, and coffeehouses. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
While you're visiting, some places to check out include:
- Riverside Park (12.3 mi/19.8 km from the city center)
- Anthony Lakes Ski Area (19.1 mi/30.8 km from the city center)
La Grande is also notable for its:
- University life
- Live music
- Historical sites
Best Time to Visit La GrandeDecide when you'd like to visit La Grande by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 23° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 39° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 70° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 16.54 inches in a year
How to Get to La Grande and Around the Area
|Pendleton, OR (PDT-Eastern Oregon Regional)||Airport||41.2 mi (66.3 km)|