See yourself walking around the boulevards during your next day off, looking up at the lovely nature or the architecture wherever you look. However, La Merced Church is one attraction you've been especially counting on. You have wanted to escape there for years, and right now is finally the moment to mark it complete.
Lodging Close to La Merced Church
Hotels near La Merced Church
Religion changes so much from place to place, making it one of the more captivating elements of any journey. You can learn about a slice of this region's beliefs and customs at La Merced Church.
It's locatd in Antigua Guatemala. If you plan on spending some time in Guatemala City, the capital city, you'll need to travel 14 miles.
With 62 hotel options situated within 0.6 miles of La Merced Church, you'll certainly be spoiled for choice! A few of the most well-loved ones are the Mil Flores Luxury Design Hotel, Hotel Casa Santo Domingo and El Convento Boutique Hotel.
Looking for somewhere to stay which won't take over your budget? Luckily, there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The Hotel Posada del Angel, 0.7 miles away, or the Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo Antigua, at a distance of 0.2 miles, will most likely tick all your boxes.
If you feel like splurging on a place to stay, why don't you look up one of the various upmarket hotel options nearby? Raise the bar on your travel experience at the Hotel Camino Real Antigua, (0.5 miles away), or the Porta Hotel Antigua, (0.5 miles away).
The avenues that neighbor La Merced Church offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. Caffé Opera Ristorante is an excellent place for a mid-morning energy boost. When the sun sets, revitalize with a substantial meal at Porta Hotel Antigua. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is in the same area. When all is said and done, find a way to Las Vibras de la Casbah and let the drinks keep pouring.
La Merced Church isn't the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Enjoy a walk through the paved paths of Central Park. Get out in nature and take a big gulp of the fresh air.
- Reach a more cultural understanding of the area's Christian heritage by going to admire Antigua Guatemala Cathedral.
- Devote a day to arts and culture at Antigua Guatemala Colonial Art Museum, a well-known museum here.
- If you're after a peaceful place to think, head to Church of San Francisco.
- You'll be amazed by how minute you feel when you stare up at the crater of Volcan de Agua.
Our roster of Antigua Guatemala motels and lodging has all that you require, so you can be certain to find accommodation near La Merced Church you'll love. There were hundreds of arrivals in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one. All the recommendations you need we have right here. When reservation time hits, you can do so with confidence: travelers of all kinds would recommend their Antigua Guatemala hotel to their friends or family members.
- You'll find Antigua Guatemala lodging will always be prepared to greet you with fresh and orderly rooms.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous monument, the concierge service at lodging close to La Merced Church is wonderful.
- We offer suites that are satisfying for everyone, including large families and solo travelers.
We see your number one spot in your future thanks to Expedia's broad selection of hotels near La Merced Church.
Antigua Guatemala Interesting Facts
You'll still have more to do in Antigua Guatemala when you've checked La Merced Church off your schedule.
- Antigua Guatemala is a well-known location that is only increasing in acclaim.
- Antigua Guatemala also knows many things about hospitality after you spend some time on its abundant pastimes.
- Find an endearing store to get a few necessities and polish off a delectable meal of its most impressive foods.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few breathtaking selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Antigua Guatemala, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near La Merced Church. Book today!