Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Visiting Lagos Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Lagos Island has to offer including the beaches, art, and theaters. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Synagogue Church Of all Nations and Bar Beach.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Lagos Island
- The closest major airport is in Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lagos Island
The city's cultural venues include Nigerian National Museum and MUSON Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lagos City Mall and Freedom Park.
In Lagos Island, there are 61 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Wheatbaker - This 5-star hotel in Ikoyi features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Elion House Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ikoyi can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Clear Essence California Spa & Wellness Resort - This 4-star resort in Ikoyi features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Synagogue Church Of all Nations, 12.1 mi/19.4 km from the city center, and Bar Beach, which is 2.5 mi (4 km) away.
Dressing for Lagos Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- About 68.27 inches of rain falls on Lagos Island each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
More trip options
- Lagos Island Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Lagos Island Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Lagos Island Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lagos Island
- More Hotel Options in Lagos Island
- More Popular Hotels in Lagos
- Other Hotels near Lagos Island, Lagos
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends