Posted Sep 6, 2016 on Hotels
We were given a smoking room after requesting a non-smoking room. They wouldn't switch our room because in their computer it was labeled as a non-smoking room, though there was no sign on the door saying it was non-smoking. The room smelled like smoke and gave my wife and I headaches and made us nauseous. There was yellow on the bathroom door from cigarette smoke. We spilled some water on the floor and when we wiped it up, the towel was black, so it hadn't been mopped. They wouldn't give us an extra towel when we requested one because the attendant said we had enough. The office smelled like moth balls, because there was an open box of moth balls on their filing cabinet. The office attendant was rude and said she couldn't help us because we had already been in the our room. The entry door to our room was bent on the bottom, looked like it had been kicked in. The beds were very hard, a thin mattress on a board. We had our dog and there was no grass for him to use the restroom, had to use the grass by the car wash across the street. No bathroom fan. We do not recommend this motel unless you need a basic room out of the cold and don't care where you stay.