Picture yourself strolling around the city center during your upcoming vacation, noticing the architecture or the beautiful settings everywhere around you. However, Lake Wanaka is one attraction you've been counting on most of all. For as long as you can remember, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and right now is finally the day to mark it finished.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Lake Wanaka?
Hotels near Lake Wanaka
Fill your lungs with the rejuvenating fresh air as your worries drain away at Lake Wanaka, a peaceful oasis.
It is located in Wanaka, 35 miles away from the city that is Queenstown.
There are up to 41 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Lake Wanaka. A few are the Minaret Lodge, the Lakeside Apartments and the Distinction Wanaka Serviced Apartments, just 0.7 miles, 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
On the hunt for somewhere to stay which won't exceed your budget? Conveniently, there is an abundance of well-priced hotels in the area. Situated 0.8 miles away is the Wanaka Springs Lodge, but you could also look into the Wanaka Luxury Apartments if you're looking for a back-up. It's 0.7 miles away.
If you'd like to have a luxurious space to head back to after a long day, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should be right up your alley. The Moorings is just 0.6 miles away, while the Clearbrook Motels Wanaka can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both of these places are charming and full of creature comforts.
Before you go see Lake Wanaka, stop for a treat at Relishes Cafe. This conveniently-close rest stop is a great place to grab a pick-me-up. If you've truly worked up an appetite, check out Bombay Palace, also within walking distance, for a complete meal. If you're not ready to call it a night, venture to Base Backpackers Wanaka.
Before you head off, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- At Wanaka Transport & Toy Museum, history buffs can get a look into the evolution of the area's transport systems.
- Visit Wanaka Beerworks and join in on an informative tour to observe where this much-loved beverage is crafted.
- Warbirds & Wheels isn't just the usual aviation museum. Its exhibition includes interactive displays for all the family.
- Pembroke Park, a popular urban park, is appreciated by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic and recline in the fresh air.
- Do your travel snaps never really look the way you had imagined? You'll be sure to gain a new sense of inspiration after checking out the enchanting displays and pieces of Picture Lounge.
Our Wanaka hotels and lodging offer everything you want, so you'll definitely find accommodation near Lake Wanaka that you'll fall in love with. Wanaka was a relatively celebrated landing place last year, so you will not be by yourself. You'll find all the information and advice you could want right here. You can spend boldly when booking time hits, too: travelers of all types recommended their Wanaka hotel.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling feature, the staff at lodging close to Lake Wanaka surpass all expectations.
- Looking for room satisfaction plus tidiness? You'll find it right here.
- "Tidy, neat, and primed to welcome you" is how Wanaka hotels will be waiting.
As you can see, it's clear why suites in Wanaka got more visitors in 2016 than 2015. We see your choice site in your future with Expedia's wide inventory of hotels near Lake Wanaka.
After Lake Wanaka is achieved, you'll still have things to do in Wanaka.
- Discover the perfect boutique to buy some fashion items and appreciate a delicious dish of the local cuisine.
- Wanaka also knows a few things about individual hospitality after a time spent on its abundant adventures.
- Wanaka tourism has been kept secret until recently, but the number of reservations has been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to make your dreams come true.
Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some all-new group photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Wanaka, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Lake Wanaka. Reserve now!