Apartments in Lamar for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Lamar
Other property types in Lamar
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites LAMAR
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Days Inn by Wyndham Lamar
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Blue Spruce Motel
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Lamar
You'll find plenty of places to stay with 20 accommodation choices in the La Junta area, though not many apartments. We can help you locate accommodations that are similar to apartments.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, apartments include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Lamar
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 64° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 94° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 15.87 inches in a year
Must See in Lamar
Take time out to visit local sights such as Spreading Antlers Golf Course, Lamar Community College, and Big Timbers Museum. Lamar Speedway and Granada War Relocation Center are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.Lamar is also notable for its:
- University life
How to Get to Lamar and Around the Area
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Lamar Station. Lamar might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.