Upscale lodging choices in Lamego make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the wineries, riverfront, and local tours. Relaxing and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Lamego
- The closest major airport is in Vila Real (VRL), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Viseu (VSE), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lamego
The city is notable for landmarks like Nossa Senhora dos Remedios, Lamego Cathedral, and Torre de Menagem. Top activities include wine tasting and taking local tours, while Quinta de Santa Eufemia is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lamego Municipal Market to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lamego. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Six Senses Douro Valley - This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- The Wine House Hotel - Quinta da Pacheca - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a winery, a marina, and a restaurant.
- Delfim Douro Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Lamego
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Lamego gets about 50.00 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F