Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Absolutely a fantastic find. You drive up a steep hill to a secluded spot where all you hear is the birds chirping. Rooms are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The buffet breakfast was the best that we saw on our two week trip through Europe. Staff was very attentive and always had a smile. ...
This is a great place for a quiet stay. The room was not fancy but that was part of the appeal. Sometimes all you need is a quiet place to recover from the day's work. I found the hotel quite comfortable, clean and efficiently laid out. Every meal I had, breakfast or dinner, was very well prepared ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Landstuhl accommodation! Finding the right temporary home during your Rhinehesse - Palatinate holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Landstuhl. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Landstuhl hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your vacation.
- Rhinehesse - Palatinate is not just pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Landstuhl has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Rhinehesse - Palatinate has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Landstuhl is popular among pet owners like you. Since last year, 68% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?