Visiting Lao Cai
Visitors can enjoy all that Lao Cai has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Lao Cai, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lao Cai
Favorite places to visit in the city include Thuy Hoa Park, Den Mau Temple, and China-Vietnam Border Crossing. You'll also find Sapa Market and Sapa Lake in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lao Cai. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Aristo International Hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Lao Cai features a casino, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Muong Thanh Grand Lao Cai Hotel is located within 3.1 mi (5.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lao Cai can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Red River View Hotel is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Lao Cai features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Lao Cai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Lao Cai gets about 62.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 46°F