Envision yourself on your upcoming day off: you probably think you'll be sauntering through the boulevards, staring up at the exquisite landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one thing you've been especially anticipating: Las Gatas Beach. You have wanted to go there for years, and the time has finally come to get there.
Best Places to Stay Close to Las Gatas Beach
Hotels near Las Gatas Beach
Are you chasing hotels that are near Las Gatas Beach?
It's found in Zihuatanejo, around 120 miles from the buzzing city of Acapulco. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Las Gatas Beach features roughly 36 hotels. The La Casa Que Canta - Adults only is just 1 mile away. In addition, the Embarc Zihuatanejo and the Viceroy Zihuatanejo are 0.9 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs down low, look into staying at one of the variety of low-cost hotels in the area. The Hotel Villa Mexicana and the Casa Cuitlateca are popular choices. The first is 0.8 miles away, while the other is 1 mile.
If you are thinking about going all out on a place to stay, why don't you look into some of the upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Make sure you check out the Hotel Villas Miramar, which is just 1 mile away, and the Hotel Zihua Caracol, which is 1 mile away.
A lovely dinner awaits you at El Suspiro (Paseo de La Bahía 73, Playa las Gatas, Zihuatanejo), a convenient stroll of 0.2 miles from Las Gatas Beach. Swig some beer at Mariscos EL COLBIANO (playa la ropa an un costado del rest. la, Gaviota, Tacubaya, Ciudad de México) to end the night.
During your time here, you'll soon see there's more than just Las Gatas Beach to visit:
- La Ropa Beach is the perfect place to let the kids run wild, getting them off their tablets and in some fresh air!
- If you can't resist a good view, check out a sunset at Contramar Beach. It's among the area's most popular beaches.
- The unique Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast presents you and your friends an opportunity to get educated on unearthed objects, societies and cultures from times long ago.
- Look at the waves as they roll in endlessly, taste the salt on your lips and listen to the seabirds around you at Principal Beach. There are few places quite like the beach to revive your senses.
- Wander down Fisherman's Walk to better understand a piece of this region that is continually growing.
Our hotels in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo offer everything you need, so you will certainly have options near Las Gatas Beach you'll fall in love with. It's time to get going: Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo experienced quite a few tourists in the last year. Once the time comes to book, set off confidently: multiple new admirers approved of their Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the tips and recommendations you're looking for.
- We've got it right here if you want room comfort in addition to tidiness.
- The concierge service at hotels close to Las Gatas Beach will be great as you might expect near such a marvelous landmark.
- Discover that Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo lodging are always neat and clean.
Suites in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Your choice spot lies in your future thanks to our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Las Gatas Beach.
Interesting Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Facts and Figures
When you've checked Las Gatas Beach off your schedule, there are still further activities to see and do in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo.
- Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo is now starting to gain in status after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Get informed about regional history, then enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to conclude your good times.
- Take a time to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon realize Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new landscapes. Planning a trip to Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Las Gatas Beach. Book today!